Recently I was nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award (you can read that post here) and now I’m chuffed to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Chloe from Simply Khloe. Check out her blog as she’s also new to the blogging world it’s full of variety, perfect for an evening read!
I was actually lucky enough to also be nominated by Bexa from Hello Bexa a few days after Chloe nominated me. If you haven’t looked at her bog already then you really should. Bexa started around the same time as me and is full of positivity!
As I’ve mentioned before, the blogging community is so supportive of one another and these awards allow you to be recognised in the early stages of blogging and also to get to know your fellow bloggers. Not to mention, discover lovely new blogs to read.
Whoever nominates you puts forward 11 questions you have to answer and then you make a set of questions and nominate other bloggers for the award.
Here’s the answers to my questions from Chloe:
1. What are your favourite movies?
Bridget Jones’ Diary, Bridesmaids and Shrek.
2. How do you stay organised in terms of blog posts?
I like to stick to lists/reminders and I try and stick to a regular schedule in terms of when I post too.
3. Favourite time of year?
Definitely Christmas. Delicious food, lots of drink and spending time with family. Not to mention Santa dropping off the presents!
4. What is your proudest blogging moment to date?
Probably reaching 1000+ views on my blog within the first month.
5. How do you wind down?
Reading of some description or just watching a chilled programme.
6. What are you favourite apps for blogging purposes and otherwise?
Check out my blog post of apps for newbies!
7. Other than blogging what other hobbies have you?
I play tennis, enjoy camping and exploring the countryside.
8. Have you a motto that you live by? If so what is it and why?
Always be grateful for what and who you have in your life.
9. Are you taking part in Blogmas this year?
Nope! Maybe next year.
10. How long have you been blogging?
Just over a month, since 15th October 2017.
11. Why did you start blogging?
I had read some blog posts completely randomly and it inspired me. So I’m looking forward to the opportunities out there!
I’d love to nominate the following bloggers:
Rachy from Rachy’s Reviews
Lisa from Lisa’s Notebook
Kirsty from Life with Kirsty
Chloe from The Chloe Edit
Helen from Helen’s Journey
Jimmy from Jimmy et al
Caroline from CarrieFi
Mollie from Mollie Says
Lisa from Total TV Addict
Amy from Living the Lumberg Life
And these are the questions I’m putting to them…
- When did you start blogging?
- Do you blog full-time or as a hobby?
- What’s your perfect Sunday?
- If you could give 3 tips to other new bloggers, what would they be?
- What’s your favourite takeaway?
- What are your favourite three songs at the moment?
- If you could visit anywhere in Europe, where would you like to go?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your fondest memory?
- What is your favourite book?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years’ time?
Look forward to reading your answers! x.