For anyone that knows me well, you’ll know I absolutely adore candles. So, when a cute box arrived through my letterbox from Cosy Candles (yes, that’s right, they do fit straight through!) I was really excited (and a lucky girl) to see what was inside and give them a whirl.
I was sent the Cosy Pod Subscription Box which is £14.99, and basically works out at £2.50 per wax melt (they are huge as well!). 6 high quality soy wax melts, handcrafted, gorgeous scents, delivered straight to your door… what more could you want?!
The box itself was beautifully presented, tied together with yellow twine and I could really smell them before I’d even opened it up. Always a good sign! Inside they were wrapped in gorgeous tissue paper and then sealed with a trademark Cosy Candle sticker!
The scents in the June box were:
- Apple Candy – This is a really sweet one, which I loved and perfect for summer!
- Lavender – This is such a soothing scent, I think it’s perfect to burn in the evening or when you’re in bed.
- Cedarwood & Jasmine – I love this scent, I’ve had large soy candles in this scent before so kne wit would be gorgeous.
- Cappuccino – This one reminded me of a coffee brewing and again, I love coffee so what’s not to love?!
- Baby Powder – Literally such a fresh scent and does what it says on the tin!
- Pistachio Ice Cream – This is a sweet scent, not overpowering, but does make you want ice cream or a dessert!
Now, I did genuinely think that my wax burner was too small for these and that I’d need to do some shopping for a super big one. But than I was kindly reminded that the wax melts can easily be broken up, which means they last even longer and you could even mix scents if you were feeling a bit adventurous! They burn for hours and fill the room with a beautiful scent, such a lovely way to create a relaxing ambiance.
I’m fully stocked up with these beautiful wax melts, I think I’m sorted for the year! If you want to try Cosy Candles then you can find out how it all works right here. On a final note, they are no hidden shipping costs with Cosy Candles, shipping is FREE!
Thank you so much for sending me this box for review! Have you tried soy wax melts before?
As always #ShopSmall and support a Small Biz.