To be honest I’d never heard of Glossier before but since I’ve started blogging it is talked about everywhere! And if you’ve got Instagram, you will see your whole feed covered in Glossier products.
If like me you don’t know much about Glossier, here is a quick low down:
– It launched in New York in 2014.
– It all started from a blog created by Emily Weiss called Into The Gloss who then went on to launch Glossier.
– It has just landed in the UK with people finally being able to buy products for shipping to the UK.
– All orders comes with a little pink padded pouch, perfect to store your make-up in for weekend trips away.
– All their products are 100% cruelty free meaning that they do not test any of their products on animals.
So, here’s what I thought about them…
Milky Jelly Cleanser (177ml)
I am literally in love. For a start you only need one or two pumps so this stuff is going to last you some time. Then you get the scent of rose as one of the ingredients is rose water, which I absolutely love as a Turkish delight fan. Usually after a shower I still have huge black marks on my face from my mascara, but not with this magical stuff as it removes all your make up too! It’s also hypoallergenic so no matter your skin type you can still use this and not feel irritated.
Coconut Balm dotcom (15ml)
So this smells so much like a pina colada. It’s a handy handbag sized tube and the box itself is quite a statement. You only need a small amount of this stuff as it goes a long way (seems to be a theme with their products…). As the box suggests, you can use it on your elbows, cuticles, lips, generally anywhere that needs moisturising. And I have to say it definitely does hydrate your skin. I’ve also been using it on my nails and cuticles and it’s definitely making a difference. With the temperature dropping this is going to be a handbag essential to protect my skin!
Obviously I also received the signature pink pouch which is going to be handy to store make up or beauty essentials in. If you haven’t got any Glossier products yet then I’d definitely recommend these as your first buys!
What glossier products do you like the look of? Or have you already tried some?