I’ve only been blogging for nearly 3 weeks and I’m over the moon to have been nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Kirsty for nominating me. She has lots of brilliant posts so make sure you check out her blog too. I also got nominated by Kerry from Mummy Thomas’ Blog so I’m very grateful!
I’m really pleased to see my blog getting some recognition in the early stages! I’m so surprised as to how far it’s come in such a short space of time and I have so many exciting posts and reviews in the pipeline. I’ve found that there is a really supportive blogging community out there so it’s really nice that these awards are available and shared amongst fellow bloggers. Twitter is a gift when you first start blogging, so if you aren’t following me already, please do!
As part of this award, the rules are to thank and link the person who nominated you, write down 7 facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
Time to give it a shot…
- I have a Postgrad without having an Undergraduate degree.
- I love cruises and the opportunity to visit so many places in one holiday. I have been on 9 cruises so far which includes 2 mini/short ones.
- Bridget Jones is my favourite movie. All 3 three of them. I can literally watch them over and over again.
- I love Percy Pigs and anything Reese’s.
- Cocker Spaniels are my favourite breed of dog.
- I love finding ways of up-cycling items and being crafty.
- I play tennis for a local club.
It’s a tough choice as there are so many amazing bloggers out there but here’s a few… I nominate the following 15 bloggers:
- View of Venus
- Wonderland With Alice
- Life of Bee
- Livia Claire
- Love, Soph
- Life With Kirsty
- Chloe Le Yu
- Sparkle & Style
- Is This Seat Taken
- Hello Bexa
- food for fork
- Glow Steady
- Two Brits
- Lisa’s Notebook
Check out all these amazing blogs and don’t forget to tag me in your posts so I can give them a read!