Sometimes when I’m shopping my handbag isn’t big enough, it just falls off my shoulder or more likely, digs into my shoulder. And generally I like to have a selection of bags that I can choose from to take out with me. Who doesn’t?!
Since my Mum bought me one of these ‘Made for Change’ bags from White Stuff I’ve been adding to my collection and I was lucky enough to get a new one at Christmas!
So, here’s 10 reasons why I absolutely love these bags:
- For £3.95 they are incredible value
- All proceeds made from the bags are donated to funding children’s education scholarships in India
- You can own more than one as they come in so many pretty different designs and patterns
- They are great for having in your hand bag as an additional bag
- The strap is super comfy and moulds into your shoulder
- Each bag comes with a handy pocket on the front so you can put your favourite lippy in there
- They can be rolled up as small as you like and have a button to fasten
- They make a great gift for someone
- You are doing your bit for the environment by reusing a bag
- Because of the fabric material, you can literally get so much in these bags they are on par with a Mary Poppins bag!
So there you go. Hopefully you might do your bit for charity and environment both at the same time a make a change. You can’t go wrong with the price for such brilliant quality, comfort and design. Do you already own one of these bags?