If you’ve read my Small Biz Tip #2, you’ll have already seen me briefly mention about Twitter Chats/Hours. So many people either don’t know these exist, or just don’t utilise them to their maximum potential.
If you fit into either of the above, please please please try and get to at least 1 a week.
1. they are free to join in with.
2. they are such an easy simple way for you to not only promote your business, but to also meet others in similar situations.
What will you get out of it?
- An opportunity to promote your brand/business
- Drive traffic to your website/Etsy store
- Network and meet others
- Reach a large number of people across Twitter including potential new customers
- Share experiences
- Ask questions or get help with certain things
How to make the most of Twitter Chats/Hours
- Include the relevant hashtag in tweets (and responses if stated)
- Engage with any questions
- Retweet others
- Appreciate and thank others that retweet you
- Reply to any comments
- Answer questions people may direct to you
- Answer other people’s questions
Hmm, when, what?
A lot of the time you log in to Twitter and think ‘oh damn, I just missed that Twitter Hour’ or you end up racking your brains trying to remember when one specifically is. Well, fear not…
Download a *FREE* printable right HERE
The best printable to keep track of every single chat and hour on Twitter. Perfect for printing and pinning to your board or popping in your notebook as a handy reminder!
Lok forward to seeing your tweets. Don’t forget to use the relevant hashtag! And happy tweeting 🙂
If there are any I’ve missed, please let me know and I will add them in!